Supply Theme Image Grid Page

Highlighted
17 0 0

Hi... 

I was using Brooklyn but I have just changed to Supply as it offers a better footer menu setup and fits better with what I need. 

I had a custom page set up on Brooklyn but after copying the code over it didn't work the same. Here is the page as it stands:

https://assetfinancearena.co.uk/pages/meet-the-team

For the main image grid area below the page title it's currently using:

<div class="grid grid-item">

Then each image/text grid item has:

<div class="grid__item large--two-fifths left">

<div class="grid__item large--two-fifths right">

Obviously Left is the first image and Right is the second, then this repeats for the other two images below.

Now the issue I have is that the right images, aren't actually all the way to the right alignment of the website edge, there's about a centimetre gap. On a Desktop it's not a deal breaker but on Mobile you can see all the images are left aligned.

How can I get them using the website width? It's looks like it's just something to do with the first Grid command?

The second issue is the space in the middle of the left/right images is bigger than I hoped and it makes the images smaller than I wanted them.

I'm guessing this is related to the two-fifths part of the code. What else can I use?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @thelawnsonline ,

Instead of using

<div class="grid__item large--two-fifths left">

use

<div class="grid__item large--one-half left">

replace class large--two-fifths with large--one-half.
and add this CSS in theme.scss.liquid file

#meet-the-team .large--one-half{
padding : 0 20px;
}

Your page is look like
Meet the Team – Asset Finance Arena.png

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Free Review and advice for sale on store | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
17 0 0

Thanks, I already tried the one-half but couldn't sort the padding out. @oscprofessional 

That does't work for me as it moves the main logo over also and the images are still not moved over to the right edge.

0 Likes
Highlighted

@thelawnsonline,
Can you please share a screen of requirements , what is your exact requirement?

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Free Review and advice for sale on store | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
17 0 0

Screenshot 2020-01-23 11.17.30.png

As per the red lines. And with a small white space between the image centres, thank you!

0 Likes
Highlighted
17 0 0

@oscprofessional  Did you manage to look at this one?

0 Likes
Highlighted
17 0 0

Can anyone help with this? 

@oscprofessional 

0 Likes