Supply Theme NavBar- Remove "More"

1 0 0

I have plenty of room on my nav bar for all menus but the last one is hidden and replaced by the word "More" with a drop down to the last menu. I've searched and tried everything I can find on removing it, but have been unsuccessful. I have the latest Supply theme if anyone can help. Thanks in advance. 

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
27 0 2

Hi there Coree! 

Mark here with the support team at Shopify! 

I see what you mean where the More link is located on the right hand side. It looks like the nave bar should still fit the 'Sale Items' link currently hidden under 'More' however I believe the nav link container is set to the same width as the main content of the rest of the page, limiting how wide the links area is. 

What I would recommend in this case is to contact our support team via chat or email ( support@shopify.com ) or phone ( 1-888-746-7439 ) so that they can escalate this over to our theme support folks to have a look at. This may be something that can be changed. 

Thanks! 

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
10 0 1

Hi Coree,

I was searching on how to do the same exact thing. The solution I found was in commenting out the code found in the Assets > theme.js file - lines 1426 - 1438.

Screenshot:

-- Lead Front-end Developer Jeremy Hawes
0 Likes
6 0 0

Hi, 

I need to do the same in the Supply theme but I don't have theme.js file in my assets folder.

Paul

0 Likes
1 0 0

Hi,

I have the same issue, I want to remove ''More'' from my navigation bar (supply theme). Could you please give me more detail?

Thank you so much in advance!

0 Likes
Tourist
10 0 6

Hi,

Would love an answer on this one, I haven't been able to locate it under the theme files.

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 6

I did manage to comment out that section as jhawes mentioned.

But after messing around with the page layout a fair bit I've found there are a few screen configs where the more option becomes nessecary, as the top bar doesn't scale with screen width it just gets cropped off, dropping them into that more section.

If anyone has some ideas on it that would be great.  I'll do some more looking today and see if I can extend the width of the bar slightly, if the threshold for where it cuts off and adds the more button was a tiny bit longer it would solve this issue in our case.

0 Likes
1 0 0

Has anyone come up with anything on this yet? We are looking for a solution as well.

Thanks!

0 Likes