Supply Theme - Three questions

4 0 0

Hello, 

I have three questions related to the Supply theme as I work on my first store:

1) How do I change the top (padding?) around the header. I have tried setting theme.scss.liquid .site-header height from another thread which successfully reduced the B distance, but the A distance is still too big. 

HeaderPadding.png

2) On the shopping cart modal, how do I hide/remove the text "Taxes and shipping calculated at checkout"? 

TaxesShipping.png

3) How can i add (and how do I reference them internally) links to the site footer for my privacy and shipping policies etc? I'm not using any navigation at the bottom of the site (above the HR) but would like them visible from every page.

FutureFooter.png

Thank you in advance, I've managed to change everything else I've needed so far, but these few things are escaping me. 

0 Likes
Trailblazer
237 27 29

hello

1 - for distance A too, you need to use CSS only, if you can provide me website URL I will let you know it

2- using CSS you can hide that text under prices

3 - for footer links, navigation is best way else need to static code it into footer.liquid file so that it will appear on all pages

you are welcome to contact / donate small amount to me.
My email - suyash.patankar@gmail.com

paypal.me/suyashpatankar
1 Like
Highlighted
4 0 0

Hello,

Thank you very much for responding. 

1) Happy to use CSS, just not sure which bit to tweak. https://supplythemetest.myshopify.com/ with password "password" is an example of the supply template I'm using.

2) Great, can you advise what the liquid(?) file is that is used by the shopping cart modal/popup?

3) I think I'd prefer to use static code, as the navigation tools take up too much room. I'll look into the footer.liquid file. 

Thanks again for your help.

0 Likes
Trailblazer
237 27 29

did you change the theme? I am not seeing it as per the screenshot in the given website link

paypal.me/suyashpatankar
0 Likes
4 0 0

Hi,

Thank you for your continued help. That is still the supply theme, but is a test site I'm using. The questions are the same, and the values would be the same based on the "supply" theme.

Thanks.

0 Likes
Trailblazer
237 27 29

can you give me link to main theme site? I will let you know the CSS

paypal.me/suyashpatankar
0 Likes
4 0 0

Hi,

Sorry, I'm not sure I understand how the same template ("supply") is different between sites. I have not modified the CSS files so they're the same.

Thank you.

0 Likes