I have three questions related to the Supply theme as I work on my first store:
1) How do I change the top (padding?) around the header. I have tried setting theme.scss.liquid .site-header height from another thread which successfully reduced the B distance, but the A distance is still too big.
2) On the shopping cart modal, how do I hide/remove the text "Taxes and shipping calculated at checkout"?
3) How can i add (and how do I reference them internally) links to the site footer for my privacy and shipping policies etc? I'm not using any navigation at the bottom of the site (above the HR) but would like them visible from every page.
Thank you in advance, I've managed to change everything else I've needed so far, but these few things are escaping me.
1 - for distance A too, you need to use CSS only, if you can provide me website URL I will let you know it
2- using CSS you can hide that text under prices
3 - for footer links, navigation is best way else need to static code it into footer.liquid file so that it will appear on all pages
Thank you very much for responding.
1) Happy to use CSS, just not sure which bit to tweak. https://supplythemetest.myshopify.com/ with password "password" is an example of the supply template I'm using.
2) Great, can you advise what the liquid(?) file is that is used by the shopping cart modal/popup?
3) I think I'd prefer to use static code, as the navigation tools take up too much room. I'll look into the footer.liquid file.
Thanks again for your help.
|an hour ago|
|an hour ago|