Supply Theme - Video on Product Page

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi there,

I am using the supply theme and I have a couple of questions - hope somebody can advise! :) 

I am trying to upload a video to my product page, the video uploads but it's not available on the live website. Am I right in thinking the Supply theme doesn't support product videos? We have a large amount of products listed - would it be worthwhile updating the theme or is there another way I could make this work? 

Also, I found some advice online to create a page with a list of vendors. This has worked but I would really like to be able to split the list into 2 or 3 columns. I have tried a few things but nothing seems to work and get the layout I really need. I have copied the liquid code below that I have used, any advice would be much appreciated! (I am happy to put together something completely new if the layout will work better) Thank you.

{% assign counter = 0 %}
{% for vendor in shop.vendors %}
{% assign counter = counter | plus: 1 %}
{% endfor %}

{% assign counter_divided_by_3 = counter | divided_by: 3 | floor %}
{% include 'breadcrumb' %}

<div class="grid">

<div class="grid-item large--two-thirds push--large--one-sixth">

<h1>{{ page.title }}</h1>

<div class="rte">
      {{ page.content }}
    </div>

</div>

</div>
<ul class="vendor-list block-grid three-up mobile one-up">
{% for product_vendor in shop.vendors %}
{% assign its_a_match = false %}
{% capture my_collection_handle %} {{ product_vendor | handleize | strip | escape  }} {% endcapture %}
{% assign my_collection_handle_stripped = my_collection_handle | strip | escape %}

{% for collection in collections %}
{% if my_collection_handle_stripped == collection.handle %}
{% assign its_a_match = true %}
{% endif %}
{% endfor %}

{% if its_a_match %}
<li class="vendor-list-item"><a href="/collections/{{ product_vendor | handleize }}">{{ product_vendor }}</a></li>
{% else %}
<li class="vendor-list-item">{{ product_vendor | link_to_vendor }}</li>
{% endif %}
{% endfor %}
</ul>
0 Likes
Highlighted
Highlighted
3 0 0

Thank you. I have tried to add it to the product page text, however, we have a product tabs app enabled and so the video doesn't show here either unfortunately. We have around 500 products, only about 10 need videos at the moment, seperate videos for each.

Anything else you could suggest? 

Thanks again :)

0 Likes