Supply Theme - Would like to remove 'Shop For' and 'More Categories >' text from home page...

Paul_Yeomans
7 0 0

Hiya

Hope someone can help, I've search everywhere and although there are a few posts on this subject there doesn't appear to be any answers!

I would like to remove the text 'Shop For' and 'More Categories >' from our home page in the featured colelctions fields.  This texted is not needed, takes up too much space and pushes everything down the page more than we would like.

Help on this would be very much appriciated.

Many Thanks

Paul

www.giftpunk.com

0 Likes
Aaron
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
236 0 53

Hey, Paul!

My name is Aaron, I'm a guru here at Shopify!

No problem, you can remove those using the language editor for your theme!

From your themes page, click on the 'Actions' button, and select 'Edit language'.  Along the top you'll see a menu with various categories - click on 'Homepage' in that menu, and the first two options will be the headings and more categories options.  Those are editable - if you'd prefer to see nothing at all, just delete the contents of those fields and you'll no longer see those on your page!

Hope that's helped!  Please feel free to give us a call or start a live chat at any time, we're open 24/7 for your convenience and always happy to assist!

Cheers,

Aaron | Shopify Guru

0 Likes
Paul_Yeomans
7 0 0

Hi Aaron

Thank you, this was a great help and worked a treat.  The only issue I still have is that the spacing is still quite large so there is a huge gap between my header menu, featured collections and also the slidewhow.  Is there any way of reduing the gaps between these to a few mm rather than cm?

Many Thanks

Paul

0 Likes
wrappedintwine
1 0 0

Hello!

This information was very helpful as I wanted to change the "SHOP FOR" title to something else. However I have added another collection list to the homepage section, which also says "SHOP FOR" and when I changed the name of the first section, it also changes the name of the second section. How do I have 2 different title? 

0 Likes
primpreenspruce
2 0 0

Aaron I tried to follow your instructions and I failed can you please help me ?

0 Likes