Supply Theme: changing "We Also Recommend" and "Shop For" Heading Text

Solved
Excursionist
13 0 2

Hey there - been looking around, but can't find where I can change the default copy in these two places:

1) On the product page, the related products module - I'd like to change the "We Also Recommend" text

and

2) In the Home Page Collection List module, I'd like to change the default "Shop For" and "More Categories" text. 

I've searched the liquid files that seem the most logical for both these locations, and just can't seem to find where I can change this text. Or is this just not possible because of some language selection capability?

Thanks!

0 Likes

Success.

Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
585 39 57

Hi @steveisaacs,

Ted here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out too us!

Sure thing! So there's no need to change the code for this, however, please make sure to always duplicate your theme's file before making any coding changes so that you have a backup file just in case. You can actually change the titles you've mentioned by editing the language section of your theme as mentioned in this guide and below. 

• Please login to your store and select Online Store > Themes > Actions > Edit Languages. Here's an example of how that should look. 
  • Now, type in the title you would like to change into the search bar, such as "We Also Recommend".
  • After that, you should see the title's field appear under the search bar for you to edit or remove, as shown in this screenshot. Don't forget to hit the Save button when you're done!

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know, I'm happy to help!

All the best, 

Ted | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Excursionist
13 0 2

Awesome, thanks!

1 Like