Supply Theme

Solved
andersdahlee
Excursionist
17 0 3

Hello. I do need som help creating a better looking collection page. I want the vendor showing at the top, type middle and title at the bottom. I want the to highlight some of the text that is shown over the product. I also want grey background for the products and more margin at the bottom. Can anyone help me create something like this?

https://testsalg.myshopify.com/collections/rotationslaser

Best Regards.

0 Likes
Marty
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
82 18 13

Hi @andersdahlee.

Thank you for your message, I would be happy to offer you some suggestions. I would recommend checking out our Supply theme as it breaks down how you can edit your collections pages.

In regards to moving around portions of your collection page and creating more margin space. This could be something our themes team could help you out with. Feel free to contact us through our Help Center where you can speak to a member of our support team over phone, live chat or email.

Once you are authenticated and provide your theme requests to a support team member, they should be able to check with our themes team if this is a customization they can help you out with.

Alternatively you could always reach out to a Shopify expert.

I hope this information helps you out. Let me know if you have any further questions. We are always happy to help out!

Marty | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
andersdahlee
Excursionist
17 0 3

There is not a big variety of how you can change your collection pages, so I have did some coding and made a bit of changes. Sorry but the link you shared is very basic, and for me: not enough to furfill my wishes. Thanks anyways.

0 Likes
Marty
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
82 18 13

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @andersdahlee,

Thank you for sharing this further information.

Usually, when third-party coding is added to a Shopify theme, our Themes team would not be able to support any customizations as the code was not created by Shopify. However, this would depend on the specific changes you made and how they affect your theme.

I would recommend contacting us directly through our Help Center here where you can speak to a member of our support team via live chat, email or phone. A support team member will be able to double-check with our themes team if your desired customizations are something they can help out with directly.

However, If you are not able to receive the help you need from our Themes team, your next steps would be to reach out to a Shopify Expert.

Since this is the next step I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. Thanks!

Marty | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes