Supply theme - Adding colour swatch to product variants

Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 1

Hello

I am using Supply theme and I am looking to see if there is a way that I cn add colour swatches to product variants instead of using the default drop down option where it just has the title of the colour.

I have been trying to follow this forum link below to set this up but I am having difficulties.
https://community.shopify.com/c/Shopify-Design/Product-pages-Add-color-swatches-to-products/td-p/616...

If anyone has an updated tutorial on how to do this, I would be very grateful.

Kind Regards

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
681 71 102

Hi, @gwilliams. Good for you for attempting to customize the coding in your theme! It can be a tricky task.

If you are set on having this functionality customized into your theme, I recommend reaching out to a Shopify Expert to assist with it. Every theme is a bit different, so their expertise will surely be able to help, and make any adjustments to the code where they are required.

Another option is to use a third party app from the Shopify App Store to add color swatches to your product pages. I recommend taking a look at these ones: 

If you are unfamiliar with working with apps, you can find all the info you need from how to install one, to where to find support in these Help Docs.

Hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.

Helen | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes