Supply theme - No social media icons

Solved
Tourist
8 0 0

Hi, I wanted to connect my business' Facebook page to my Shopify store, but after I added the URL and saved nothing happened. There are no icons at all. Before, I edited the footer code and removed the 'Powered by Shopify,' (sorry Shopify) and thought maybe this had something to do with it. But when I reverted back to the original footer liquid file, I'm still having the same problem. My Shopify is Joshs-webdev-corner. Are there any other settings besides Social Media in Theme Settings that I need to change? Please help! And thank you!

0 Likes

Hello ,
Please share your site url So that I will help you

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Free Review and advice for sale on store | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Tourist
8 0 0

It's not published yet I will DM you the URL and password.

0 Likes

@Jthompsonsbgm,

Do yo check below option

2019-11-27_20-36.jpg

Free Review and advice for sale on store | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes

Success.

Hello Jthompsonsbgm,

1. Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code
2. Asset->theme.scss->paste bellow code in bottom of file

.social-icons li a {
	color: #fff;
}
1 Like
Tourist
8 0 0

Yes I have both of these checked.

0 Likes

Did you add css which I mentioned in above post

0 Likes
Tourist
8 0 0

This worked!! Thank you! So it was the color settings. Do you happen to know how to change the color of the fill-in text for the newsletter? Haha... same problem.

0 Likes
#Email {
	border-color: #fff;
}
#subscribe {
	background-color: #fff;
}
1 Like
Tourist
8 0 0

Thank you VERY much for all your help and expertise but this is the issue I'm referring to. The footer background is the same as the main color for text and links as I'm sure you gathered.

problem.png

0 Likes