(Supply theme) On mobile, make the whole bar clickable in a dropdown menu, not just the arrow icon at the end

1 0 0

Title has it all, how do i make the whole bar clickable in a dropdown menu, to open it’s children (i don’t know if that is what you call it). Any help is greatly appreciated!

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
335 31 79

Hi, Erik!

This is May from Shopify.

I just visited your site on a mobile, and it looks like you have fixed the issue. I was able to click on the text to expand the dropdown menu, without having to click on the arrow. Did you manage to modify this yourself?

While I was looking at your site, I was very pleased to see that you have made a contact page with a form for your customers to submit their questions or concerns. Well done! If I may make a suggestion, I recommend adding a link to this page on your footer as well, along with your shipping and return policy. From my experience, most customers will usually browse the footer first to look for this kind of information.

If you have any other questions about your theme, feel free to reply back to this thread or contact our 24/7 support, and we’ll happily help!

Kind Regards,

May

Shopify Support

May | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
3 0 0

Hello, I need to do the exact same thing !

I'm developper, is it needed to edit the code ? 

@Erik_Thorström how did you do please ?

ps :I let friends try the menu bar on mobile and they were ALL triying to click on the menu and not directly on the arrow, they were confused it didn't do anything. 

I think the Shopify team should really consider this and make the all bar clickable to open the dropdown menu.

Thank you in advance !

0 Likes