Supply theme design: align logo and search bar+cart, adjust footer

Tourist
8 0 1

Hi guys,

I need help with 3 things in my shop:https://wayneandwale.com/ that drive me crazy:

1. I would like to align my shop name (I did not display my logo, but am using the default shop name option) with the search bar and the cart icon to be all aligned on their bottom end

2. I would like to move the social media icons in the footer to the left side and move the payment options up, next to the social media icons

3. I would like to remove (only) the padding / margin (not sure what is responsible for the huge space) between the Instagram gallery (custom content) at the end of the homepage and the footer (the gallery images should end where the footer begins).

Any suggestions which code I could use? I tried many options out of this forum, especially for the padding, but nothing seems to work properly - and I am not a programmer ;). 

Thanks very much for any help.

Cheers,

Jess

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1653 277 344

Hi @JessyWayneWhale 

1. I would like to align my shop name (I did not display my logo, but am using the default shop name option) with the search bar and the cart icon to be all aligned on their bottom end

- For that need to change structure of code we can not set search,cart direct bellow shop name because all in different layout.

2. I would like to move the social media icons in the footer to the left side and move the payment options up, next to the social media icons

.site-footer .social-icons{ text-align: left; }

Note: For payment icon need to change structure of code because its in different html so cant set it up, I can do this but its not good by absolute position so i cant suggest you. 

3. I would like to remove (only) the padding / margin (not sure what is responsible for the huge space) between the Instagram gallery (custom content) at the end of the homepage and the footer (the gallery images should end where the footer begins).

#shopify-section-1566147253945 .custom-content {margin-bottom: 0px;}
Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Email: jasoliyabrijesh123@gmail.com
0 Likes