Swatches in Dropdown - Not working on iPhone

marc_cecche
Excursionist
25 0 3

Hi,

I currently have product pages set up like this: https://fleurhome.com/collections/garden-district/products/garden-district-thalia-oval (password to view is 'welcometofleurhome')

In the Color dropdown, you can see there are swatches next to the color. This feature is currently not working on iPhone's and was wondering if someone can point me in the right direction so I can resolve this.

Thank you,

Marc

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
13991 1634 5021

@marc_cecche 

Sorry for facing this issue, it's my pleasure to help us.

We have checked for this issue in real system and browserstack but it is working ok. In which system configuration or browser you are checking?

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
marc_cecche
Excursionist
25 0 3

@KetanKumar 

I'm not sure what version of iPhone it is (there were two different ones) and it is on Safari that it did not work. Everywhere else it seems to work fine.

It's good that you replied, because you are the one that did this work initially.

0 Likes
KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
13991 1634 5021

@marc_cecche 

so how can i guide?

PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
marc_cecche
Excursionist
25 0 3

Well, I guess we'd need to start by identifying what is causing the swatches not to show up on iPhone Safari. But you are saying you are not seeing anything wrong?

0 Likes
KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
13991 1634 5021

@marc_cecche 

if possible to share a screenshot

but it's not possible to guide without code checking 

0 Likes