[Symmetry Theme] How to Display Homepage "Featured Collections" in Two Columns in Mobile View?

Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

Hi guys, I'm hoping someone can help me sort out the proper CSS to add to the Symmetry theme in order to break the homepage "Featured-Collections" section into two columns when in the mobile view. I am posting three screenshots below - the first to show what the featured collection sections looks like on a wide screen view, then the second shot shows what I do not want which is the mobile view of this section: one single file column of 20 collections with HUGE images. What I am aiming for is the 3rd screenshot which is actually taken from the Collection List page - it displays nice, neat, smaller thumbnail images in two columns. =)

Can someone please help guide me in the right direction?...I presume there is some css modification I can add to the styles.scss.css file? It would be SO GREATLY APPRECIATED! 

Screenshot 1: This is how the featured collections grid looks in Desktop view:

The theme allows up to 20 collections in the featured-collections grid on the homepageThe theme allows up to 20 collections in the featured-collections grid on the homepage

Screenshot 2: Featured-Collections Homepage Section in Mobile View:

To me this doesn't look great...I would like to break each of these huge placeholder images into 4 separate ones (for 4 separate collections) if I could!!!To me this doesn't look great...I would like to break each of these huge placeholder images into 4 separate ones (for 4 separate collections) if I could!!!

Screenshot 3: The two-column format I am trying to achieve on my homepage

This is the view I'm after...This is the view I'm after...

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @themestress,

Please share your site url so that I will give you exact solution

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Free Review and advice for sale on store | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Tourist
3 0 1

Sure, it's sonsofodin.co 

Thank you kindly!

0 Likes