2 0 0

image.jpg

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
623 47 107

Hey there, @Antho1!

Karlie here from the Shopify Support Team! Are you looking to find a print-on-demand service to print that photograph on t-shirts or other apparel? If you could let me know what you're looking for as well as any other questions you might have, then I would be happy to help! 

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

*Karlie* | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hey their karlie i actually would like that to be printed on a t-shirt. 

thanks for the help

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
623 47 107

Hello again, @Antho1!

Okay, great! So it sounds like you're interested in running a print-on-demand business. Print-on-demand allows you to use a company to print your own designs on t-shirts, apparel, decor etc., and have those products fulfilled and shipped out to your customer for you. When getting started with print-on-demand, you'll want to do some research first about how to run a print-on-demand business and how to find the products you need. You can always read through, Print on Demand: A Low-Risk Way to Sell Custom T-Shirts, Books, and More and 10 Print-On-Demand Companies for Selling Your Own Custom Products - both of these blog articles will help you get started and understand print-on-demand. 

Another option for you would be to catch our free video tutorial course from Shopify Compass, here, which will walk you through the ins and outs of working with print-on-demand companies. 

Lastly, there are quite a few apps in the Shopify App Store that would integrate your Shopify Admin with a print-on-demand company. Using an app like this would help you have a more seamless process between building your products and having orders fulfilled by the company you choose. Specifically I would recommend checking out the apps; Printful, Art of Where, and Teelaunch

I hope this has answered your question. If not, or if you have any further questions please let me know. I will be happy to help!

*Karlie* | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes