THEME: Brooklyn, SALES ICON

Tourist
4 0 2

Hi everyone,

Since yesterday we noticed these sales icons on our website. We currently provide 30% off the entire store for black friday. However, these sales Icons on the side are way too big and we cannot even see the picture. On top of that, it makes it look so cheap. Overall, we don't like it and I looked into previous forums on how to fix it. 

However, many forums were about other themes. We are using theme BROOKLYN. Ideally, we would not want to have any of the sales tags. 

For other themes, community members noted that adding a code to the assets file will change.

What code would I need to change? If you know which one, would you mind walking me through how to get to the code? I can find my way around the code files but would need to know the exact name, as we have so many files and I feel a bit overwhelmed.

I really hope somebody can help me. 

Screenshot 2020-11-25 at 12.09.30.png

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
3677 818 1010

@Christiane1 

Please share your website URL and password if any. I will check and provide a solution here.

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Do you need custom changes on store ? Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Do you want drag-and-drop Advanced Shopify Page Builder to customize your pages? check here PageFly App
This will help you grow conversion rate and sales for your e-Commerce business.
0 Likes
Tourist
4 0 2

@dmwwebartisan 

Thank you for your quick response.

The URL to our website is https://bellemerenewyork.com

It should not require any password to log into the website. 

Shopify Partner
3677 818 1010

@Christiane1 

Where I can find sale icon?

Let me know.

Thanks!

Do you need custom changes on store ? Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Do you want drag-and-drop Advanced Shopify Page Builder to customize your pages? check here PageFly App
0 Likes
Tourist
4 0 2

@dmwwebartisan THANK YOU SO MUCH for looking into this. The moment you click on any women sweater or similar products, and click at a few pictures around, it all of a sudden pops up. (usually after clicking at three pictures of the same product). We really don't understand where and why this is happening. 

For example here: https://bellemerenewyork.com/collections/cardigans-woman/products/high-low-cashmere-hoodie

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
3677 818 1010

@Christiane1 

Do you have any settings related to this. All code is inline. If it suddenly appears then there is some setting on the admin side to disable it.

Let me know, if not then we will have to check liquid code related to it.

Thanks!

Tourist
4 0 2

@dmwwebartisan 

Thank you for your prompt response. Honestly, not that I know of. Where could I check that? We only put down that we offer 30% for the entire store. Maybe thats the problem?

Shopify Partner
3677 818 1010

@Christiane1 

Please provide code of sections/product-template.liquid file here. I would like to see the code.

Thanks!

0 Likes