Tab Name

2 0 0

Hello, I had a store and decided to go with something else after creating it, I have successfully ported everything over, except for I can not figure out how to change the tab, it still says robo mania and I want it to contain my new store name, I am using the minimal theme, for reference it is www.newhorizonart.com (be kind, it is not finished yet ;))

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
483 26 64

Hi, Hammuel!

My name is Ava, I’m one of Shopify’s Gurus and I’m here to help :)

If you would like to change to Shop Tab name, you can go to your Shopify admin section and go to Online Store, then select Preferences. From there, you can change the store name by editing the Homepage title. Then, just click save!

Let me know if you have any more questions, happy to help!

Ava

Social Care Guru | support@shopify.com

Ava | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
2 0 0

Thank you so much Ava, you're a life saver, idk why I had so much trouble finding it. Is there a way to change the tabs for each section youre on, i.e. "New Horizon - Home" "New Horizon - News" "New Horizon Shop", etc. Thank you :)

0 Likes
2 0 0

Hi Ava

I did exactly what you explained it still doesn't change the tab name :(

any other ideas?

Thank you

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
483 26 64

Hi, @noamsr!

That's strange, this should change your tab name. Could you try clearing your cache and refreshing the page? Could you give me a link to your store so I can test this out? Also, can you let me know what the old name was and what you are now trying to change it to? I'm sure we can get to the bottom of this for you!

@Hammuel , so sorry I seem to have missed the notification for your reply here! The name of the tab would already change per page, here is an example from my test store, just keep an eye on the tab names at the top! Were you seeing something different? Let me know and we can keep chatting!

Speak soon!

Ava

Social Care

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

The old name is still there - Cosmic style.
https://shop.savvy.style/

Im trying to change this:

Have Questions? We Have Answers!
Message us on Facebook
or drop us a line at service@cosmicstyle.shop

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
483 26 64

Not to worry, you can still change this! You can go to Settings > General and change the store name there. Let me know if that works for you!

Ava

Social Care

0 Likes