Tags: Can I change the look without too much hassle?

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
16 0 1

Hi everyone.

I have a question to which I fear I know the negative answer, but I couldn't find confirmation so I'm posting this.

On my store, I have tags below the product, and they are expandable boxes in vertical order - so, when a visitor clicks on a tag, the text contained will show below it and all following tags will be drawn further below. However, I just saw a store with such tags in a horizontal arrangement, so that all tag titles appear in a line at all time. This looks more practical, so I was wondering if I can change the arrangement without too much coding. I'd prefer to avoid working on the js file. Is that a realistic hope?

Thanks in advance!Screen Shot 2020-09-29 at 8.59.37.jpg

0 Likes
Trailblazer
190 31 40

Thank you for your question. 

Please share your store URL, page URL and also password (if your store has one) so we can help you.

My life is sharing.
I hope my solution can help you save at least 1$
Build Page faster with PageBuilder App.
shopify.expert.team@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
16 0 1

Thank you Michael_Pink.

My shop is www.kiginkin.com and here's a link to a product page: https://kiginkin.com/collections/personal-goods/products/handbag-shoulder-bag-fully-hand-made-in-lea...

Thanks again

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
190 31 40

This is an accepted solution.

Hi there.
Just checked your page.
Do you want to change the accordion element to tab element.
To change the element as you want you need to update a lot of in the theme code.
If you want please share your store information, I can check and give you a solution.

My life is sharing.
I hope my solution can help you save at least 1$
Build Page faster with PageBuilder App.
shopify.expert.team@gmail.com
Highlighted
Tourist
16 0 1

Hello again, and thank you for checking it out.

I feared so. I work with a designer, she is the author of the theme and she customized it for me, so I guess I'll need to discuss changes with her. But thank you for your response, it was helpful to rule out independence on this.

Best

0 Likes