Team Page in Narrative Theme

4 0 0

Hi, We are using Narrative theme and want to create a Team/contributor page which shows selected team accounts with individual social media and follow links. How can this be done?

Thank you.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
287 29 67

Hi, @Pooja7!

Julie here from Shopify Support.

Creating a team/contributor page is a great idea; it's a good way to introduce customers to your team and adds credibility to your brand.

While you can create pages in Online store > Pages, building something pretty custom like this would likely involve some HTML. If you aren't too comfortable with custom code, then you can always use a page-builder app.

A few popular page-builder apps I recommend checking out include Shogun, GemPages, and PageFly. These apps allow you to easily create custom pages with user-friendly drag-and-drop page editors. They also offer customizable templates. Best of all, all three of these apps have over 1,000 reviews and nearly five-star ratings. I'm pretty certain that these apps will allow you to build a team page that matches exactly what you're looking for. 

I encourage you to install these apps and see which one works best for you! Just keep in mind that if you are taking advantage of any free trials and you decide not to use it, you'll just need to uninstall the app prior to the trial expiring if you do not wish to be charged.

Do you have an example of what you'd like this to look like? I'd love to see what this would look like. 

Julie | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes