Template for photography/picture frames

Highlighted
1 0 0

Is there a template available for print or framed prints?

For example, a customer wants to view a photo/print available for purchase in a frame https://formatframing.com.au/products/online-print-and-frame 

Does anyone know what this template is? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
648 41 96

Hi @rxsmartgearaus 

Ren here from the Shopify support team, thanks for your question!

When it comes to these personalized and custom viewing functions, they are usually custom coded into the websites. If this is something you'd be interested in replicating, I recommend reaching out to one of our Shopify Experts for assistance. You can connect via our Expert Marketplace here. 

Otherwise, we do have some custom product apps that may help you achieve a similar result. Check out Product Personalizer to see if this would be suitable for your needs. Some of the features include Live Preview, image upload, and unlimited customizations. 

It's worth noting that if you are using a Print on Demand service, like Printful or Printify, they have their own mockup generators to help show product and variant previews. 

I hope that helps! How is your business going otherwise? Do you have any other roadblocks that I may be able to help you out with? 

Ren | Social team @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes