Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

Image 1 - Sidebar 16_9.png

New Shopify Academy Certifications On Headless

Harness the power of headless at Shopify and build your skills today as a theme developer, business consultant, or developer.

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hi - I'm closing or transferring to a partner the company as it made no money and spend through most of its initial investment. I realized tax was nev...
Author Avatar
Hello I would like some help please!I’ve recently had to shut down my Shopify website as I have noticed when customers google my page they are taken t...
Author Avatar
Hi where in Shopify can i edit my website bio - for search page results thanks
Author Avatar
My online store says payment is not allowed at the moment plz help. Also how do i get marchant id
Author Avatar
I have been working on this shopify theme app extension (react extension) then add a react library. When the user navigate the extension the /monorail...
Author Avatar
Hello, Im trying to add a gradient overlay like the collection list that i have but for the media grid. Idk if its possible because of how it's setup....
Author Avatar
Im from Taiwan and looking to expand into Hong Kong.Taiwan market uses AppA to choose their delivery address. - When customers click "checkout" they g...
Author Avatar
Hey guys, looking for some feedback on this store.I know it definitely needs some work, and have good ideas as to the necessary changes. But it's alwa...
Author Avatar
In the dynamic world of mobile applications, App Store Optimization services play a pivotal role in ensuring app visibility and user engagement. This ...
Author Avatar
Ok, this is driving me nuts.... All I want is to have the customer who wants a cell phone case, to use a drop down box to select what model phone the...
Author Avatar
I need to hit some of my app's APIs, they are not in the configured auth domain or subdomain (It is a separate service hosted on another URL that I am...
Author Avatar
Hello Shopify Community. I recently opened a stored on baby niche, everything is going good except for sales. I been trying to drive traffic to my sto...
Author Avatar
Solved
https://raindesignsboutique.com can anyone explain and help me fix this issue?on my 15" laptop running @ 4k (3840x2160) looks like the dropdown meg...
Author Avatar
.shopify-payment-button__more-options { display: none !important; } how can I remove this code block showing on the bottom part of my store page
Author Avatar
I am now going to add a heart and add to collect button under the product page "Buy Now" in SHOPIFIY, I want to add to collection when the customer d...
Author Avatar
I am using dawn theme and have set my slideshow component to fit the website grid from admin console. However I want it to show up full screen when it...
Author Avatar
Using the Dawn theme. We are selling sets of two candles where the customer can choose the fragrance of each candle. One type of candle set also inclu...
Author Avatar
Hi there,The problem i have is that after i changed the placement of the Search bar icon in Mobile from appearing in the header to start appearing ins...
Author Avatar
Hi, we found the update on shopify's changelog page as shown in Fig 1, so just to clarify, are all these REST APIs related to products (Fig 2) going t...
Author Avatar
Hi, I am wondering how people are updating product variant images / media using gql? and whether they've been able to get this to work with bulk muta...