Text with columns doesn't show links as in theme settings

juslearnen
Excursionist
22 0 3

Hello everyone.

First things first, I'll be referring to this page:

https://kiginkin.com/pages/knowledge-base

I've changed the page layout, placing text in Columns ("Text Columns with Images") instead of Rich Text, for better looks. But now, all the links appear as plain text, although the theme settings should make it appear blue with an animated undescoring. Note that in Rich Text, all links regularly appear as per settings.

Since this will be a constantly evolving page, some of the text won't link to any page, so making a visual difference is key here.

Can anyone help me on this?

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
14401 1672 5182

@juslearnen 

Thanks can you please show this section 

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
juslearnen
Excursionist
22 0 3

Hello, sorry for the late reply but I was not notified about your response.

I'm not sure what you want me to show, but the link is this: kiginkin.com/pages/knowledge-base

Now i have changed the looks, adding an underscore to the actual links, but this is a workaround and not a solution. Any help?

Thanks!

0 Likes
KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
14401 1672 5182

@juslearnen 

ok but where is this section at the home page?

PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
juslearnen
Excursionist
22 0 3

On the page in the URL, there are underscored words (screenshot). Those are links. However, links on the whole website are blue, and that's the style set in the theme.

I made the words on that page underscored by changing their appearance on the page, because I don't understand why the links do NOT appear blue on this page when using "Columns with text". But if I use "Rich text", they will appear blue on this page as well.

I'm lost...

0 Likes
KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
14401 1672 5182

@juslearnen 

yes is possible to customization 

0 Likes