Excursionist
28 0 10

I can't seem to get the background colour  to work on a section in my home page

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
6518 1513 1984

@BillyBoyCo 

Could you please elaborate?

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →
0 Likes
BillyBoyCo
Excursionist
28 0 10

@dmwwebartisan Hey so the service box that displays my shipping, austrlaian owned and payment is supposed to have colour for the background but it isn't working

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
6518 1513 1984

@BillyBoyCo 

Please share your shop URL.

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →
0 Likes
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
6518 1513 1984

@BillyBoyCo 

Are you talking about this section?

shipping-section.jpg

0 Likes
BillyBoyCo
Excursionist
28 0 10
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
6518 1513 1984

@BillyBoyCo 

Do you want this? If yes then please let me know which color you need in the background?

shipping-section-color.jpg

0 Likes
BillyBoyCo
Excursionist
28 0 10

The Whole section though not split up

0 Likes
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
6518 1513 1984

@BillyBoyCo 

Like this?

shipping-section-color-not-split.jpg

0 Likes