The Variant is Changed to Checkbox, but the Drop-down menu still appears

Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 0

Hello, I changed a variant one my product page to a checkbox. The checkbox works and the price changes accordingly. My issue is that the dropdown menu for this variant also appear and I can't find a way to hide it from the page. This variant has 2 options: Yes or No. Does anyone know how I can hide the drop down menu?

Here's a screenshot:

NoraNasr1_0-1598378791234.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
594 71 98

Please share the store URL to check this. Did you do the customization to convert yes/no select box to check box...yourself?

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution

To hire: email us at shopify@propero.in
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 0

Hi, 

Yes I did the change myself following the code in this topic, and it seems to work:

https://community.shopify.com/c/Shopify-Design/Display-1-variant-in-products-as-a-checkbox/td-p/7356...

Here is my store URL. The password is: password

nawara-linen.myshopify.com

Thanks for your help!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
594 71 98

Unable to get through with password, however you need to do one of the two things 1) Either check in the option population in code and comment the Yes / No option  2) Find a way to set its display to none with CSS

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 0

Hi, can you please try to access it again? There was an issue I think, because I couldn't access the store myself, but now it's working. 

I tried doing these suggestions earlier, but I wasn't able to find the option population, and I'm not sure what exactly I need to change to display: none; in CSS. 

Appreciate your help, thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
594 71 98

Please check now 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 0

Hi, the change made the checkbox not functional. It was working before. Please advise

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 0

Hi, I still can't find a solution to this, can anyone please tell me how I can hide the drop-down menu?

0 Likes