The checkout page doesn't have sections. Open checkout settings

Solved
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi, 

when i want to customize the checkout, i have nothing like Banner, logo etc but i have this : The checkout page doesn't have sections. Open checkout settings.

I checked my sections in the code and yes, there is no checkout.liquid in the sections. Can i add it manually ? i don't know the code so anyone can help me if it's possible ?

I use azexo page bulder just for personnalize the slideshow on pc and phone. Do you think the problem can come from that app ?

Thanks

PS: my theme is boundless

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
57 15 12

Hey @hello4,

You should have limited options to customize your checkout page including Logo, backgrounds (color or image), fonts, and accent colors.

Only Shopify Plus Merchants have the ability to create and edit the checkout.liquid file. What exactly are you trying to modify?

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

I have nothing (look to my screenshot). Do you think this is because I'm not Shopify Plus Merchants ? I saw lot of peaple make that changes.help shopify.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
57 15 12

This is an accepted solution.

What you're seeing there is normal because the checkout page doesn't truly have "Sections".

The Checkout settings are under the "Theme Settings" tab. Scroll to the bottom and click "Checkout".

Should look like this:

Annotation 2020-05-19 193219.jpg

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Oh you saved me! Thank you so much.

I used shopify 4 years ago and a few things have changed since then, like checkout :)

Thank you again !

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
57 15 12

I hear you, a lot has changed over that time. You're welcome, happy to help!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 0

Checkout isn't available

Return to the home page or contact the store directly.

Who can help Me sulution Pleas?

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

If i want to add new banner in checkout page.. how can I do this?

0 Likes