The price is not changing automatically when I select different variants

Solved

Success.

Shopify Expert
2686 67 683

You seem to have the same theme/problem as the other member -- try this solution.

Want to hire me to tweak a theme? Mail me at tairli@yahoo.com!
My post solved your problem? Like it!
I am away till Feb-15.
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 0

millions of Thank you very much tim, that is solved after months from trying
welcome back bro
tim you are the best in this platform

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
2686 67 683

Thanks, mate you make me feel a celebrity :) Should I start an Insta channel now? :))

Happy to help.

Want to hire me to tweak a theme? Mail me at tairli@yahoo.com!
My post solved your problem? Like it!
I am away till Feb-15.
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 0

Yes and well-deserved :) :), watch you solved problems from first comment in all time when i read your posts,
When i received a notice about comment and when read name "tim" in email, knowed and realized the problem was solved even before see this topic :)
thank you very much for help
best regards

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

I noticed I am having this same issue this morning. Prices on our artwork by size and format are not changing, nor are any other product groups where various items are listed together with different pricing. I tried the fix you showed for this original post and retained the original code in case it did not work. It changed the format with two prices (both the same price) showing but the drop-down change still does not reflect the correct prices. Here is the code currently under the Product section: 

<span class="was_price">
{% if variant.price < variant.compare_at_price %}
{{ variant.compare_at_price | money }}
{% endif %}
</span>
</span>
<span itemprop="price" content="{{ variant.price | money_without_currency }}" class="current_price">
{% if variant.available %}
{{ variant.price | money }}
{% else %}
{{ settings.sold_out_text }}
{% endif %}
</span>
</p>

And here is an example of what is not working correctly. The pricing should be different for each one listed in the drop-down but they are all showing at $145.00. This must have just started. Our last art order on 2/10/20 showed the correct price on the order email. https://buffalotraderonline.com/products/mountain-man-castle-rock?_pos=1&_sid=58de4e562&_ss=r&varian...

0 Likes