The product titles can't be displayed properly in my collection (product) page

ATrayOfBeef
2 0 0

I am such a newbie that I wouldn't even dare to mess up any coding stuffs, and I don't know if there could be something wrong about the template theme I am using.

But the problem exists soon after I adjusted the price of my products in shopify admin page earlier today.

And the place where suppose to be showing the titles of my products just somehow turned into blank.

Here's the url links of my page: https://mosinajewelry.com/collections/engagement-rings

I would be more than grateful if anyone could help me figure out if it's a complicated coding mistake or just a small mistake in my settings.

0 Likes
Ninthony
Shopify Partner
1794 259 707

You didn't make any coding changes at all and you're sure that these titles were there to begin with?

If my solution helped you, please like and accept as solution!
If you'd like to make any edits to your store, please send me a personal message and we can discuss what you'd like to accomplish :D
0 Likes
ATrayOfBeef
2 0 0

Totally! The titles of products were shown correctly earlier

0 Likes
Ninthony
Shopify Partner
1794 259 707

Havent the faintest idea on how that could happen without editing code. If you'd like, I can request access to your store and check it out for you. 

If my solution helped you, please like and accept as solution!
If you'd like to make any edits to your store, please send me a personal message and we can discuss what you'd like to accomplish :D
0 Likes
LitExtension
Shopify Partner
667 67 119

Hi @ATrayOfBeef,

The product titles can't be displayed correctly because, on the title tag, you call the price not the title of the product. You need to check your snippet first. If you can not that, you can add me as a staff. I'll check it for you.

Screenshot to refer: https://prnt.sc/11yja7p

Hope this helps.

LitExtension - Shopping Cart Migration Expert
If our answer is helpful then please accept as solution!
Are you looking for a solution to migrate to Shopify? Contact us for further assistance.
Try our FREE DEMO now!
0 Likes