Theme Brooklyn - Adding plain text to footer

6 0 0

Hi guys, 

We've chosen the Brooklyn theme for our webshop. To optimize the footer I would like to add some plain text. For instance:

Service  

• Contact us
  • Shipment & delivery
  • Payments
  • etc. 

Could someone tell me how I have to add the plain text (service in this case) in the footer? 

Thank you in advance.

Damian Altenburg 

0 Likes

If you need "to add some plain text (Service menu) to be in the footer (the Brooklyn theme) follow these steps:

1. From your Shopify admin, go to Online Store > Navigation.

2. Choose "Footer" menu.

3. Add menu item (Contact us, Shipment & delivery, Payments, etc.) and Save.

This article describes how to manage Shopify menu:
"Menus and links"(https://help.shopify.com/manual/sell-online/online-store/menus-and-links).

Best,
Arthur

Shopify subject matter expert | Founder at GenovaWebArt | Full-services shopify agency | info@genovawebart.com
0 Likes
6 0 0

Dear Arthur,

Sorry for the misunderstanding, but we know how to add menu items like contact etc. However, we want to adjust headers like: Social Media, Help and Contact for example. After we have put in the headers we want to add the menu items. 

I have attached a screenshot in the way we want to get the footer menu. 

0 Likes

Hi,

It is not always possible to answer correctly without an access so thanks for the clarifying and for the screenshot. 

These changes are not provided by this theme. And I will be much longer describing how to change the code to look like you want. So I would recommend you to contact Shopify experts or another developers who are competent in Shopify liquid, Html, SCSS. It should take about 1 hour to complete this job.

Best,
Arthur

Shopify subject matter expert | Founder at GenovaWebArt | Full-services shopify agency | info@genovawebart.com
0 Likes
Excursionist
92 0 10

Contact me at jaygandhi0692@gmail.com,I will help you.

shoot mail if you need any help : jaygandhi0692@gmail.com
0 Likes