Theme : District

design21
3 0 1

Hello!

I want to ask about the in website mode the images shows very big and also when I tried the code given by the expert in Shopify community,

The products do show smaller but in mobile view and it just become small upwards side rest downside it shows white space which looks bad.

You can check the attached image.!!

Kindly Help me with th

Screenshot_20210719-131649.jpg

0 Likes
Eunice
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
244 41 35

Hey, @design21 

Eunice here from Shopify, thanks for posting!

Because the District theme is a third-party theme you might find the answer to your question by checking the theme's documentation for a tutorial, or, by contacting the theme developer directly. Both the documentation and contact details are located within the theme listing on the Shopify Theme Store as shown below. 

20-49-kd4ts-4l07c

It's good to note that Shopify Support only provides support for free themes listed on the Shopify Theme Store. This handy resource provides more information on where to find support for your theme. 

I noticed you mentioned you added some custom code to your theme. If you'd like to remove this I recommend rolling back your theme. Check out this page for instructions on how to revert your theme files to an earlier version. I recommend rolling back your theme before contacting the theme developer. This is because while they can provide basic customizations, they're unable to support custom code. 

If you'd prefer to keep the custom code and need some help with that, I recommend reaching out to the Community member who gave you the code. Alternatively, you can hire a Shopify Expert directly here.

How's your store coming along otherwise? From the image you shared, it looks like you're currently working on your product pages. Did you know there are 4 elements that need to come together to make a great product page? These are:

• Your product
  • Your brand
  • Your copywriting
  • Your page’s design and user experience

When it comes to your product page the goal is to give your ideal customer the right amount of information to help them buy the product they want, while convincing them that buying this product is going to benefit them. To learn more I recommend checking out this awesome blog for tips on how to optimize your product pages.

I hope this helps!

Eunice | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

design21
3 0 1

Thanks, it will help..!!!