Theme Narrative and Debut Code Product page

Highlighted
Excursionist
21 0 4

Hello my friends,

Can someone help me please. how can I design the theme narrative on the product page like the theme debut? I don't want everything ( the product picture) to be shown so big on narratives. Can't you just replace the code from Debut in Narrative for the product page? If so, can someone show me? Thank you.

Or can I mix the two themes completely together? That I have both things when building?

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
369 61 88

Hello @Wladi,

No, Both have different style sheets. You have to design a narrative like a product page by theme customization.

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
3535 543 843

Hi @Wladi 

No you cant mixup both theme together or copy past debut theme product  page code to narrative theme.

for that you must need customization on product page that make your page in two section (left product image with slider and right information)

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Email: jasoliyabrijesh123@gmail.com
Want to get Free review and advice for sale on store ?? just text me here
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
1381 111 203

hi,@@

yes we can achive it involve code level changes, it would be great if you can reach out over Skype or Email or any shopify expert

1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
21 0 4

Hey @Jasoliya 

can you show me please which code i must copy?

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
3535 543 843

Hi @Wladi 

As i told you its not  copy and paste code to do that for that you must need code knowledge to redesign it. If you cant do then must reach to expert to do that, because on this theme we have product image is in stack view not slider also so we have to make image as slide on let side and all information on right side.

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Email: jasoliyabrijesh123@gmail.com
Want to get Free review and advice for sale on store ?? just text me here
1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 0

@Jasoliya Are you able to help me with this same issue? I'd like my product pages to look like the Debut theme with smaller images and slideshow..kind-sol.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
8 1 2

Hello @Wladi , 

In order to implement the product view that presents debut in the narrative theme, sincerely it must be applied by code, a template must be created with the new view, just like debut, it can only be implemented with someone who is an expert in liquid coding, we are here to help you. Regards.

0 Likes