Theme Narrative issues. Need Help With: Header Menu Glitch, Product Page, Header Stay Visible

Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

Hello Friends,

I decided to use the them called Narrative as in my opinion its one of the best looking free themes on shoppify. It has animations, smooth navigations and so much more. However I am a bit stuck with modifying it to my licking and was hoping some of you might help with some sections or all of them. I would really appreciate it. I have some coding knowledge, but this theme code looks so complicated. When ever I try to change something I break more things. So here is the issues Im having and would be nice if you could assist:

1. Header menu glitching out for some reason. I tried this same thing with unedited Theme and it still happening. I will provide a short video showing whats happening and maybe some of you encounter this before. To my understanding it has something to do with apps that are installed, But I tried to disable banner apps and cookie notification apps and it still doing this. 

Menu Glitch.gif

2. I wanted to move the image thats on the top of the page in product page to make it to the left of "Buy" button and description.  I was able to make it as 1/3 division and have the separate columns but when I go down to the images it kinda bumps out not nice. 

myProductPage.gif

1 3.jpg

I was wondering how to make it Product Image and Buy section as 2/3 and description have it on the right hand side as 1/3. Never got around all those classes like 10 twelfths and so on. Its so complicated. and also how to expand the working area as now everything is pushed to the middle. Im sure its not hard to achieve and just need to change the division sizes, but every time I do it it breaks the whole page. Also when Iw seen how manu options are in the css file its just crazy. :D Thats how I would like it to be and work same as my video example. basicaly that the picture and buy options stayes in the same place while you scroll through the description, and when reaches the images at the bottom they than get pushed up by the images.

how i want.jpg

3. Just where to disable the script responsible for the header hiding when scrolling down. I would kinda like to have it always at the top as a floating banner.

Any help, tips are greatly appreciated. 

Thank you for taking the time reading my post.

All the Best to You,

Ernestas, ProTrender

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

I was advised by the Shoppify team that the "Dynamic Banner Suite" it what was causing the Header to not work properly. After my initial testing it looks that they are right. I will contact the "Dynami Banner Suite" team as they might be able to help with that. Still not sure about the other points in this.

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi there,

Have you resolved your issue? I had the same issues with my narrative theme. 

Best,

Luke

0 Likes