Theme Recommendation

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hello, I am trying to find a theme which would suit my needs.

The shop is clothing based and I offer embroidery and printing services onto the clothing.

However, we offer two very different aspects.

One is school clothing (ie each school already has a set uniform)

Two is our catalogue of clothing products which is large for businesses from aprons, t-shirts to workwear jackets.

I think that on the homepage I would simply like two large picture boxes, one that is for the school clothing and will take customers to that side of our business, and the second box which will take them into our main clothing catalogue.  

Is there a theme out there that I could use for this?

Currently, we just list our main catalogue online which is hosted by my wholesaler, the menus are not great in how you search for items so I would like to come away from this.

Thanks

Marcus

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
802 111 142

Hello, @mrcoates14 

Please share your site URL,

If you'd like to make any edits to your store, please send me a personal message and we can discuss what you'd like

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
2680 190 424

Hi @mrcoates14,

Nick here from Shopify. 

There is a good selection of themes in the Shopify theme store focused around clothing and fashion which could interest you. You can see the themes focused on clothing and fashion here. There is a selection of both free Shopify developed themes and paid themes from Shopify partners. 

I took a look through them also and saw a couple of the themes which might be of interest to you based on what you mentioned in your post. The free themes I thought could work for you can be seen below: 

• Brooklyn - Brooklyn is quite dynamic and could be a good theme to help break up the two different aspects for you. 
  • Boundless - Boundless is another free theme focused on clothing which I feel could incorporate two different aspects for you. 

The main paid theme which I saw that I feel could work for you can be seen below: 

• Boost - The main reason this theme stood out for me for you is the way the homepage picture is broken up to differentiate two different styles or types like you are alluding to. 

Hopefully, you find a theme that works and ultimately this decision is up to you and what you want for your store and brand going forward. You can preview themes and see demos of how they might look before you purchase or download them. You can see this in the theme page directly highlighted in the screenshot below. 

20-02-qcucj-69hg9

All the best, Nick

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes