Theme appears distorted on iPad

Highlighted
Hi everyone. I've tested my store on various devices, all of which look great except for iPads. Desktops and laptops load normally, cell phones are optimized nicely, but iPads distort the layout terribly. Is there any way to set a theme to display the mobile (cell phone) version when accessed from an iPad? My link is www.bathbomboutlet.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Globetrotter
557 53 54

@Michelle_Moran wrote:
Hi everyone. I've tested my store on various devices, all of which look great except for iPads. Desktops and laptops load normally, cell phones are optimized nicely, but iPads distort the layout terribly. Is there any way to set a theme to display the mobile (cell phone) version when accessed from an iPad? My link is www.bathbomboutlet.com

I checked your site in ipad view of browser, can you let me know what issues are you facing?

you are welcome to contact / donate small amount to me.
My email - suyash.patankar@gmail.com

paypal.me/suyashpatankar
0 Likes
Highlighted
Did you check on an actual iPad? It's stretching the text adverts and separating individual words into multiple lines. It also rearranges the header and makes the main (hero) image look small compared to the rest of the site.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Globetrotter
557 53 54

@Michelle_Moran wrote:
Did you check on an actual iPad? It's stretching the text adverts and separating individual words into multiple lines. It also rearranges the header and makes the main (hero) image look small compared to the rest of the site.

no sorry , no actual ipad, it is out of financial scope

and working fine on browser view, must wait for someone who has actual ipad

you are welcome to contact / donate small amount to me.
My email - suyash.patankar@gmail.com

paypal.me/suyashpatankar
0 Likes
Highlighted
Ok, thank you for trying
0 Likes