Theme name?

Tourist
15 0 1

Hello, can someone tell me what the is this site using?

https://www.ridgewallet.com

I tryed to.check it with tools but says development-pixel. But i dont find no theme with that name.

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1843 171 542

Looks like a heavily customized theme.

Shopify.theme = {
  "name":"live theme 1-3-19 new knife script",
  "id":37351653450,
  "theme_store_id":null,
  "role":"main"
};
Shopify.theme.handle = "null";
Shopify.theme.style = {
  "id":null,
  "handle":null
};

As you can see, no theme store id, no handle and the name suggests it's quite bespoke. It probably started life as one of the free themes or a generic Timber starter, but those are just assumptions.

I turn coffee in to code - since 1998
0 Likes
Tourist
15 0 1

Thanks for reply, have an idea how do I add those bar pages ?

https://imgur.com/a/Ot8h80m

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1843 171 542

For something similar which you'd need to adjust in order to get accordions (expansion panels, etc, they have many names), you can read this article about adding tabbed product descriptions or this one here. There are a few such tutorials though none I could find that are specific for the accordion panel - though there is this gist over on Github.

Then, of course, there's probably a dozen or so apps that do this and even more themes. Have a look if you don't feel like coding.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
15 0 1

Ok, thank you! One more question: is there an app like this that shows in  corner a tab Ship to: "country you are" .

Like this: https://imgur.com/a/yejAqzY

This can help me with international conversions. I saw people from other countrys (exept us,uk,canada,australia) belive i dont ship on their country so leave. 

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1843 171 542

Sorry I cannot tell if there are any apps like this or not - I am not familir with the apps in the app store, but you can always search for some yourself or ask a separate specific question.

0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager
2268 147 307

Hi kingsport, 

Nick here from Shopify. 

For privacy and security reasons we wouldn't even be able to say whether or not the store is using Shopify or not, the same ideology would apply for if a site is using apps. I did, however, take a look through the app store to see if I could find something specific to what you are looking for. There doesn't seem to be an app which would determine which country the customer is wanting the order to be shipped to. I looked through the shipping apps which you can see here. It does look and feel like something which is customized though. Something you could do is reach out to the website directly and ask. I've heard of people finding out how other stores do this before and they have been willing to help. 

Regarding a way around the country shipping issue, this is something which is addressed in the checkout of your store regardless. 

By setting up specific shipping zones it can help you with the conversions and to set up the countries you will ship or not ship to. The content team at Shopify wrote a great blog post about international shipping which might be of some value. 

Hope this helps. 

All the best, Nick

Nick | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes