Theme

Anonymous
Not applicable
1706 0 0

How do I keep my product title from going outside of the black border?

Also, throughout the checkout process, under shipping it say " shipping will be calculated at next step"  but I'm offering free shipping. How do i change that?

https://www.gadgetkingdom.org/

0 Likes
Ted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1198 109 121

Hello, @Anonymous!

Ted here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us.

That's a great question! So to edit or remove the "shipping will be calculated at next step" sentence, this can be changed within the Language Editor. I'd recommend logging into your admin and then selecting Online Store > Themes > Actions > Edit Languages as shown here. After that, type the sentence you would like to edit or remove into the search field. "Shipping will be calculated at next step" will appear a bit differently for most theme's, however, you should be able to edit the sentence as shown in this image

You also have a similar message in your product pages just above the add to cart button. You should be able to remove this within the Language Editor as mentioned above if you would like. 

In regards to the product title, I see that your query has been resolved already here

How are you finding Shopify so far? If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know, I'm happy to help!

Many thanks,

Ted | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

shopolikestore
2 0 0

Thank you so much

0 Likes