Too much work for one person

Solved
teyes
2 0 0

hello all, i am wondering if there is anyone from shopify support or the community that is trust worthy that i can pay to allow into my store to help me with my work?

its essentially a one product store but hundreds of variations. i tried to mass change data in the spredsheet but that didn't work when i re-uploaded.

also there are many many variant pictures that need to be aligned to each drop box menu and slight tweeking to the pictures themselves in photoshop.

im only get to spend 2hrs after the kids go to bed, i have a 12hr per day job, so get to bed around midnight doing everything on my own.

im happy with the structure and format ive made, its just the sheer data for each product and work that needs to go into it that i need assistance. im at my wits end

any advice would be great.

thank you

0 Likes
Cal
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
984 103 161

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @!

Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. I would be hesitant to recommend allowing someone who has not been vetted access to your store. It could be risky, even if you were to limit their access by making them a staff member. 

Instead, I would suggest checking out our Experts Marketplace, where you can find a whole host of amazing developers who have lots of experience in building new stores for clients. They will be able to provide you with examples of previous work that they achieved, and a very realistic timeframe based on their experience fulfilling your particular design needs. 

I totally understand the need to delegate some of the more time-intensive tasks to an Expert, and that's exactly the service they provide. 

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
teyes
2 0 0

thank you cal for your honesty. will have a look!

0 Likes
Cal
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
984 103 161

No problem, let me know if you have any other questions on this or any queries in general about store setup.

We also have 24/7 live support if you need it! 

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes