Just pushing it up now. Got distracted by cool drinks as it's crazy hot here atm.
 - just noticed a decent bug. cooked brain will do that. Will tinker with it.
[edit2] - bug all fixed up.
It was auto-loading for a brief moment than I decided that was more invasive than I liked. Since we are tinkering with the UI (that could change at any moment) keeping it a manual load is the safest approach.
If you are using the extension I suppose I could look at adding a settings panel to let you control that. Currently the extension requires no special permissions, with the auto-load it would. I like it being naked permission wise. Ready to be convinced otherwise.
@Keven - It exists in the dev version but it's not had anywhere near enough testing for it to be safely released into the wild. Obviously with it being a free helper tool other jobs have a habit of bumping this down the priority list, but it's not forgotten.
Thanks Jason! You saved me a bunch of time in the last few days setting up our international shipping. (Just sent you a tip - if you use this tool, please support Jason!)
One bug I ran into a couple times: when I added a country and copied and pasted shipping costs into it, my United States shipping costs were overwritten with these new costs even though I was pasting into a different country (none of the other country costs were overwritten as far as I can tell). United States is the last country on my list - not sure if that is a factor. This is not a huge deal, but something to watch out for.
This is not a huge deal, but something to watch out for.
Any bug is worth fixing so I'll do some testing on the weekend and try to replicate it. The shipping rates functions have not had a lot of people using it or trying to break it so feedback like this is really handy - thanks!
|37 seconds ago|