Top of image under header menu chopped off after adding hover

Mareka
Pathfinder
117 1 10

Hi,

I am using Debut theme & have just successfully added the coding to add hover on my header menu.  The problem I have is that when I change the code in theme.js to disable the double clicking, the top of the image under my header gets chopped off. If I don't change that code, my image is perfect but then when you hover over the menu & then go to one of the sub-menus, it disappears. I hope this makes sense. My site is treasureknot.com but I am playing around with code in a copied version. Can somebody please assist.

Mareka.

hover 1.JPGhover 2.JPG

0 Likes
paramSoft
Shopify Partner
1457 237 654

Please provide website url

Want to customize Shopify storefront? Check the PageFly app
75,000+ Active Shopify merchants. TOP5 best Shopify Apps.

Contact Me On : parambabla.soft@gmail.com
0 Likes
Mareka
Pathfinder
117 1 10
Mareka
Pathfinder
117 1 10
0 Likes
paramSoft
Shopify Partner
1457 237 654

Explain more with screenshots

Want to customize Shopify storefront? Check the PageFly app
75,000+ Active Shopify merchants. TOP5 best Shopify Apps.

Contact Me On : parambabla.soft@gmail.com
0 Likes
Mareka
Pathfinder
117 1 10

Hi,

I added hover to my header menu following instructions found in community. I am not sure if I did the coding part in theme.js correctly though (3rd photo).  When I edited the code for hover (as per instructions - see photo1) in theme.scss.liquid, I was able to hover over the header menu to get the dropdown menu, but the dropdown menu disappeared when I moved the mouse down. Image underneath was all good (photo 2). I then edited the code in theme.js (highlighted) as per photo 3. I could then hover over head menu & then select from the dropdown menu (dropdown didn't disappear when mouse moved). But then the image below the header menu was chopped off at the top eg the text was closer to the top of the image rather than in the middle of the image (photo 4). I have also just noticed a slideshow I have on my home page disappears & there is just blank space.

Hope this makes sense.

Photo 1Photo 1Photo 2Photo 2Photo 3Photo 3Photo 4Photo 4

0 Likes
Mareka
Pathfinder
117 1 10

Hi,

Any luck with this ?

0 Likes