Translate Boundless action bar / menu

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hey,

I'm creating my first store, and I'm using the boundless theme (see demo at https://themes.shopify.com/themes/boundless/styles/black-white/preview) . I'm adding translation to my store with Translation Lab app. Besides english, I'm adding portuguese (PT-PT) translation.

Most of the store translation is working, but the side menu is not translated and I cannot find the label to translate:

imagem.png

Any ideia of which section it should appear? (or any workaround if it's not supported)

imagem.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1051 61 124

Hi there @pedrorijo91!

Don here from Shopify.

The first place I would check for this is under the 'links' section in the screenshot you shared here, as these appear to be store navigation menu links from what I can see.

We're limited in how much we can provide advice on the use of third-party apps like this, as ultimately they are supported by their developers, rather than by us here at Shopify.

That said if you don't mind sharing a link to your store here I can take a look to see what we can see.

You may end up needing to reach out to the app developers if we can't figure this out between us, which you can do using the contact details listed here on the app store or by clicking 'Get support' next to the name of that app in the Apps menu in your Shopify admin.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Regards,

Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Thank you Don. I looked at Links as well, and it only appear the bottom links.

I also reported the issue to the app developer as you suggested.

the store is located under https://ponto-no-i.myshopify.com/ for now (still not publicly available)

0 Likes