Translate text on dynamic checkout buttons

Solved
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi @JasonC! Can you please help me with translation of the dynamic button text in Portuguese? The default Shopify text is not so good.

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0
Great!

I need it in Norwegian - is that possible?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
393 72 164

Hey, @37berntsen!

I've sent an email to you with ticket #13859307 but never heard back. Unfortunately, Norwegian isn't listed as one of the languages currently available to translate to. That being said, I've passed your request to our development team, in the hope that soon they can add this language to the translation in the core system. Keep an eye out on the translation process offered in this post. The languages available will expand with time. 

Best,

Jason

Jason | Social Care @ Shopify
Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it Accept as Solution to help others locate the answer!
Your Like and Accept as Solution are much appreciated!
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center, or the Shopify Blog.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi Jason,

We are also on Out of The Sandbox's Turbo theme and would like to have the dynamic checkout button appear in Finnish.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
393 72 164

Hey, @Nickano!

Jason here from Shopify support. 

Unfortunately, Finnish isn't part of the languages available for the translation. I've gone ahead and launched a feature request with our developers to see if Finnish can be added in the future. While I can't guarantee that it will be added, if the request is already there, I can add to it to bump it up - as the more merchants that mention a feature, the more likely they are to be implemented.

Best,

Jason

Was your question answered? Mark it Accept as Solution to help others locate the answer!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 0

Hi @JasonC! Can you please help me with translation of the dynamic button text in Turkish? I'm also stuck on this :(

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
393 72 164

Hey, @ThaoNguyen02!

Thanks for the shoutout. 

I did a quick check. Unfortunately, Turkish isn't one of the languages available for translation. That being said, our development team is actively working on expanding the languages offering. Kindly keep an eye open on your admin home cards. The newest updates or language expansion notification will show up there when it becomes available for you. 

In the meantime, I've filed your suggestion to our development team, letting them know that you're requesting Turkish to be added as one of the languages for the dynamic checkout button. Thank you for letting us know your request.

Best,

Jason

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0
I have not heard anything about Norwegian, so don't know if it will happen
soon or not
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi there, thanks support team and developers.

The translation of Chinese (Traditional) would be appreciated.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
393 72 164

Hey, @37berntsen and @Michael-L!

The new language rollout doesn't have an expected timeframe. That being said, I've checked with the development team and they've confirmed that it is in the planning stage. Thank you for your patience with us while we work on this request.

I've gone ahead and forwarded your request to the team on your behalf, Michael. Thanks for the feedback. 

Best,

Jason

0 Likes