Translate text on dynamic checkout buttons

Solved
Shopify Partner
5 0 1

Hi I am also stuck on this. Could you email me too??

Restful Design - Webdevelopers who love Shopify.
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
358 68 115

Hey, @Miia_Klingstedt!

Jason from Shopify support! Thanks for reaching out. 

Of course! As long as the store is using a theme made by Shopify, I'd be happy to forward your request to our theme support team on your behalf. I just sent you an email to your partner account, could you check and respond to me, please? Thank you so much!

All the best,

Jason

Jason | Social Care @ Shopify
Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it Accept as Solution to help others locate the answer!
Your Like and Accept as Solution are much appreciated!
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center, or the Shopify Blog.

0 Likes
4 0 0

Hey! I would also love some help with this :)

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
358 68 115

Hey, @37berntsen!

Jason here from Shopify support. I've reached out to you via email ticket #13859307 so I can gain approval to proceed with your request (don't forget to check your spam/junk folder if it isn't in the inbox folder as sometimes the support email gets filtered to there, thanks!).

Kindly reply to the email with the language and the text you'd like to show on the dynamic checkout button. Once I receive your reply to here, I'd be happy to forward your request to our theme support team on your behalf. Looking forward to hearing from you! 

Best,

Jason

Was your question answered? Mark it Accept as Solution to help others locate the answer!

0 Likes
1 0 0

Hi @JasonC! Can you please help me with translation of the dynamic button text in Portuguese? The default Shopify text is not so good.

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
358 68 115

Hey, @rrispoli!

Jason from Shopify support. Thanks for the shoutout!

I've gone ahead and email you with the support ticket #13886855. Kindly reply it back to me so I can forward your request to our theme support team on your behalf. Thanks!

Best,

Jason

1 Like

Success.

Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
358 68 115

Hey, all!

Jason here from Shopify support. Here's an update on translating text on dynamic checkout buttons from our theme support team.

At the moment, the theme support team can't edit the dynamic checkout button's text. It comes directly from Shopify's core system, so the customization has to be done by the developers. If any customizations were made, it would affect every store. 

The currently supported languages for dynamic checkout buttons are:

• Portuguese-Brazil 
  • Portuguese 
  • Spanish 
  • Italian 
  • French 
  • English 
  • Dutch 
  • German 
  • Danish 
  • Japanese

Note: The "More payment options" button is currently only supported in English. For the dynamic checkout buttons, if you wish to translate the button other than the language listed, feel free to share your request here. I'd be happy to forward the request up to our development team so they're aware of your request. Thanks!

Best,

Jason

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0
Great!

I need it in Norwegian - is that possible?
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
358 68 115

Hey, @37berntsen!

I've sent an email to you with ticket #13859307 but never heard back. This prevented us from moving forward to the theme support team. While waiting for your response, I've contacted the theme support team about your request. Unfortunately, Norwegian isn't listed as one of the languages currently available to translate to. That being said, I've passed your request to our development team, in the hope that soon they can add this language to the translation in the core system. Keep an eye out on the translation process offered in this post. The languages available will expand with time. 

Best,

Jason

0 Likes
1 0 0

Hi Jason,

We are also on Out of The Sandbox's Turbo theme and would like to have the dynamic checkout button appear in Finnish.

0 Likes