Translate text on dynamic checkout buttons

Solved
Tourist
3 0 1

Hello Jason, 

Could u pls make it translated to Turkish. my store is redermo.myshopify.com or redermo.com?

Buy it now >>> "Hemen Al"

en to tr

Thanks much.

1 Like
1 0 0

Hello!

Please translate it also to Latvian.

"Buy with" -> "Nopirkt ar"

"More payment options" -> "Citi varianti"

Thank you!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 2

anyone here ? 

I need the button to be translated, otherwise i cannot launch it...

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
260 25 56

Hello, everyone!

Julie here from Shopify Support.

Jason is unable to follow this thread any longer, so I will be stepping in to assist. As Jason mentioned, we are forwarding every request to our development team. If you have responded here with your myshopify.com URL and the language you need and your response was marked with a "Like", then your request has been forwarded. 

I'm now actively monitoring this thread and I will be submitting every single one of your requests up to our developers. Thank you again for the valuable feedback! 

Julie | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

1 Like
2 0 0

Hi Jason,

I have the same request and hope you can help with a Norwegian translation. I'm on Retina from Out of the Sandbox.

Thanks!

0 Likes
Tourist
4 0 2

The button is still the same. 

Thanks for forwarding to the devs but this doesn't help us yet. Could you please tell them to change it faster?

Thanks

0 Likes
2 0 0

Hi Julie,

Our URL is onfootno.myshopify.com and we'd like to translate into Norwegian.

Thanks!

0 Likes
Tourist
5 0 2

I have created a Shopify app called Force Translate Anything, that can be used to temporary solve this problem. The app uses front-end JavaScript to translate text after the website is loaded. This is not a perfect solution, still waiting for Shopify to fix this, but in the meantime it can be used, and it is better then no translation at all.

1 Like
Tourist
4 0 2

Julie, we are paying for this service and no one cares. Should we move to Squarespace because I'm willing to do it if this doesnt get solved asap.

My users are from Romania, what do you think they would say when they see the button in english ? fake website right ?

I hope this gets solved by Friday, 20 Dec.

1 Like
1 0 1

LANGUAGE: English to Romanian
Translation: BUY IT NOW to CUMPARA ACUM

corinaboutique.myshopify.com

1 Like