Translation Missing Error

Solved
Highlighted
7 0 0

Hello - I am experiencing a Translation Missing Error only when I search for a product on my search bar. This error doesn't appear on my general products page but if I were to type "shoes" on the search bar, I then get this error on each item that is on sale (photo attached).

I have looked at the code and other discussion boards and the simple quick fixes of adding a line under products or anything else has not worked.

Any advise as to why this has just happened and why it's only showing up on search?

Thanks!

Screen Shot 2019-09-17 at 10.01.12 AM.png

0 Likes
Do you have access to the code to show the markup and locale file for this?
Developer for Crafty Party Box
0 Likes
7 0 0

Yes - I'm assuming you mean this?

Screen Shot 2019-09-17 at 10.29.56 AM.png

0 Likes
Yes that’s the one. The original error is looking for products.item.sale. If you change the item to product that will work the same as the other page.
0 Likes
7 0 0

Sorry - I'm confused. So do I have to change something within the code or the item itself?

Thanks!

0 Likes

Success.

Sorry if I wasn't clear before. If you go into the code and go to `search.liquid` you should be able to search for `products.item.sale` and then change it to `products.product.sale`. If you don't see it there it might be somewhere else, maybe an included `snippet` which can be found in the sidebar to the left. But something is pointing to the wrong locale key.

1 Like
7 0 0

Great - that fixed it! It was incorrect under search-result-grid.liquid while search-result.liquid was correct

Thanks!

0 Likes