Hi there, I'm new to Shopify and trying to customize my site. I'm buying Trendway theme and now I'm stuck on how to remove vendor name on this theme. I've checked several tips here but the themes have a different structure. Also, sometimes I found out that several products have blank barcode information that I also want to remove. Thanks for the help.
Follow below steps to hide your vendor name on Shopify
1) Login to your Shopify admin panel
2) Go to Online Store – Themes
3) Click on Customize
4) On the left hand side, you will see a list of sections that you can make changes to on your store
5) Click on the Collection page option
6) You should now be able to see a checkbox that will allow you to enable/disable Product vendor
7) Make the changes and save them
8) Similarly, to disable it from the Product Page, navigate to the Product page section
9) You will again see a checkbox that will allow you to enable/disable Product vendor
10) Make the changes and save them
11) The Vendor name will now not appear on the Collection and Product pages on your store.