Trust badges on Checkout Page

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
22 0 1

Good Morning all,

I have searched through the help pages and online, and I cannot find a solution or app, that lets me put trust badges on the checkout page...

Anyone got a solution?

site is: www.trendybikeclothing.co.uk

Cheers in advance

Stuart

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
251 26 32

This is an accepted solution.

Hello Stuart

In Shopify, by default you cannot edit the checkout page unless you are using the Shopify Plus account so, you cannot add the badges on that page. 

But if you want to add it on the cart page or the product page then you can do it so by creating a new sections using schema and then adding the badges manually from the customize section. 

Want to modify or develop new app, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: support@zestard.com
Shopify Apps URL :- https://apps.shopify.com/partners/zestard-technologies
Custom Modifications Into Shopify Theme | Shopify Private App | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
22 0 1

Ok, cheers for that will have a look into it.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
216 17 83

Hey @trendybike,

I noticed that you wanted to apply Trust badges on your checkout page. 

Well, in order to grab users attention with Free Shipping or Verified products, you can also attach custom badges or labels in catalog images as a foolproof method. For example, Amazon uses Amazon's Choice badges on certain products which gives visitors a sense of trust to buy. 

We have developed an app (Modemagic) that will help you add product stickers/badges on your catalog within seconds. And we have an extensive collection of customized stickers based on different occasions (Sale & Discounts, Pre-Order, Trust Badges, and much more) You can also create custom badges based on what copy you prefer. 

Screenshot 2020-08-24 at 8.16.30 PM.pngScreenshot 2020-08-24 at 8.15.36 PM.pngScreenshot 2020-08-24 at 8.14.37 PM.pngScreenshot 2020-08-18 at 10.48.51 PM.png

No complex edits, no back & forth with designers. Update your store within seconds!

Don’t find a sticker that meets your need, reach out to us on chat for a custom design. We also create stickers in various languages. Check out this app on Shopify here.

Hope this helps.
Fayaz

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
0 Likes