Trying to change title on Product an Blog pages

Highlighted
11 0 0

I'm trying to change the title of both the 'Product' and 'Blog' pages. Right now the Product page reads 'Products' and the Blog page reads 'News'. Both do not accurately describe the page contents.

Thank you,

Bernie

0 Likes
Shopify Expert
2167 364 453

Hi @BernieG 

If you are looking for changing URL then you can not change it, for blog/news you can assign other blog that like "custom" blog then it will open as "blogs/custom" but for product page you can not change.

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Email: jasoliyabrijesh123@gmail.com
Want to get Free review and advice for sale on store ?? just text me here
0 Likes
11 0 0

I'm only trying to change the words. Instead of 'Product' I want the word to be 'Minerals'. Instead of 'News', I want the word to be 'Blog'. Simple change of names on top of the pages.

0 Likes
Shopify Expert
2167 364 453

Hi @BernieG 

As i told you you can not change word "/products/product-handle" here you only change "/products/product-handle" and for blog you must redirect to any blog post name so it must contain "/blogs/post-name" here you can change "post-name" but cant "/blog"

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Email: jasoliyabrijesh123@gmail.com
Want to get Free review and advice for sale on store ?? just text me here
0 Likes
11 0 0

So, rather unfriendly. You're saying I can't change two words without going into the code. I'm talking about words nothing else. Question, where do the words appear in the code, just the words? They must be somewhere, they're just title words.

0 Likes
Shopify Expert
9778 86 1526

The blog titles can be changed. If you look at your existing list of articles in the Admin you should see a link to "manage blogs" top left of screen (but not so far left that it's part of the menu). You can adjust the title in there.

Some info on that here:
https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/sell-online/online-store/blogs/adding-a-blog#edit-a-blog-name

To help avoid confusion, it's always helpful to post a link (or at the very least an image but link is better) to the pages that relate to your question.

It's possible the "products" text you are talking about can be changed in the language settings for your theme but not 100% sure what you're talking about. I can imagine a few places where that text may show so don't want to guess. Can you give some more info?

★ Winning Partner of the Build a Business competition. ★ http://freakdesign.com.au
0 Likes