Trying to get white haze off of products that are sold out

Highlighted
1 0 0

hi, I am wondering if there is anyway to get this white haze off of pictures on products that I mark as sold out? it looks

like this: 

Screen Shot 2020-03-25 at 1.20.17 PM.png

But i would rather have it look like this even though it isn't available: 

Screen Shot 2020-03-25 at 1.20.09 PM.png

I want people to be able to see the image clearly without that white haze over the picture and I would also like them to still see the price but still not be able to purchase it and mark the checkout button as "sold out". however if you mark the quantity of a product as 0 it automatically put this haze and takes the price away and just marks it as sold out. Any help would be great thanks. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
9863 98 1700

That will be possible for sure, but the forum members would need to know at least the theme you're using, but ideally a link to your shop.

There'll be some styles in place reducing the opacity of the image (most likely) so that part just needs to be removed/changed. 

In some cases, this can also be a setting within your theme so be sure to check those too.

★ Winning Partner of the Build a Business competition. ★ http://freakdesign.com.au
0 Likes
Highlighted
Globetrotter
684 64 82

@hmjewelry wrote:

hi, I am wondering if there is anyway to get this white haze off of pictures on products that I mark as sold out? it looks

like this: 

Screen Shot 2020-03-25 at 1.20.17 PM.png

But i would rather have it look like this even though it isn't available: 

Screen Shot 2020-03-25 at 1.20.09 PM.png

I want people to be able to see the image clearly without that white haze over the picture and I would also like them to still see the price but still not be able to purchase it and mark the checkout button as "sold out". however if you mark the quantity of a product as 0 it automatically put this haze and takes the price away and just marks it as sold out. Any help would be great thanks. 

please provide your website URL for better assistance.

you are welcome to contact me.
My email - suyash.patankar@gmail.com
0 Likes