Trying to redeem my free hour of support and can't figure out how to contact support...

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi! I still have an hour of free design support, but I just tried the customer support number, and it's no longer in use. Any ideas? Thank you! Even live chat would work, but I can't seem to find that either. So weird. I thought we were supposed to have access to 24/7 support.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
537 62 129

Hey, @HallofWonders 

The 60 minutes of design support is not based on a single live session. It's actually the total amount of time our theme support team will take to complete your supported design requests. A single task may take them 10 minutes, 30 minutes, etc to complete. From there, it will be deducted from your 60 minutes. You can send up as many supported design requests as you like that will fit within those 60 minutes.

To get started, get in touch with one of our support advisors to place your design requests. From there they will let you know if it's within the theme supports scope of work and escalate your request up to their team to action. Feel free to contact our support team via chat or email here

I hope that clarifies things for you. If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes