Turbo Theme - Menu Background Colour "Transparent Feature" Not Working

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 2

Hi all,

I'm using Turbo Theme, and trying to perform what I thought would be quite a basic function - making my menu background transparent.

When I uncheck the setting in the Colours section of the Theme Settings, only half of my menu becomes transparent (see screenshots)

Has anyone come across this before?

My store has not yet launched at this stage, but the URL is - www.deeto.co and the PW is - wwepbf

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Screenshot 1.0.jpgScreenshot 2.0.jpg

0 Likes
Highlighted

This is an accepted solution.

Hello ,

Add this css at the bottom of
Online Store->Theme->Edit code->Assets->styles.scss.liquid

#homepage_slider-1574645161440 {
	top: 35px !important;
}

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
19 1 2

Hi Mitch! I´m switching to Turbo from a free theme. You´re site looks fantastic. Do you use Shopify reviews or another app? 

Thanks, 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 2
Hey @elena_gr  - thanks for the kind words. Your site looks beautiful also!

We used Yotpo initially and found it to be great, but SO SO SO expensive. We then switched to Stamped.io & will never go back. Their team is amazing & helped us import all of our old reviews - plus, it's very reasonably priced.

I looked at Shopify reviews in the beginning and it was too basic / not customizable enough for what we wanted.

Hope that helps!

Feel free to reach out if you have any other questions
1 Like