Twitter and Instagram feeds no longer displaying on Blockshop theme homepage

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi, my Twitter and Instagram feeds have disappeared from my homepage and yet on the customize theme app they're ticked and all is entered as should be. What can I do to get them to show up?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
578 77 107

Hi, @notthenormltd,

Hank here from Shopify.

Would it be possible to share your store URL? That way I can take a look at your website to see what the issue might be.

Was there a time when you last remember your profiles being shown? Was anything changed since then, like a new app or changes to the theme?

Another thing I would advise doing if you do have your social media links in the footer but they are not appearing is to ensure they are in the correct format. If you go to Online Store > Themes > Customize > Theme settings > Social Media, you will see something similar to the image below. Be sure to enter in the correct format, which is shown below the text box.

11-10-zehz0-93y9j

Or perhaps it may be a localized issue, Can you try opening your admin or your website using incognito mode to see if this works? If it does, then can you try clearing your cache?

But if after doing all of the above, it is still not appearing for you, simply share your store URL, and I'll take a look at this on my end.

All the best,

Hank

Hank | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes