Two or more different Collection lists in Supply

CLDS
3 0 0

Hi

I am setting up a store for the first time, and the Supply theme seems the best for what I need.   However I have been trying to make two DIFFERENT Collection lists and have so far failed.  The templates only give one 'Collection list" page, and although I can make two different pages with different titles, they both show the same selection of Collections.

I have come across some suggestions for simple coding changes using other (paid) themes, but havent found anyone doing this on the Supply theme - which is already set up to allow a selection of Collections or "All Collections', and it seems like it should be simple fix to have a 'Collection List2', but have failed to find this.

Any advice out there?    Shopify have been disappointing so far in failing to understand (or read) my question and a generic response.

Many thanks

0 Likes
Marty
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
91 18 19

Hi @CLDS.

I would be happy to provide you with some further information regarding your Supply theme. Within your theme, you can use the collection list section to feature up to 6 product collections on your home page. You can also, for sure add a second collection list, to feature another 6 product collections if you choose to.

If you head to Online store>Themes>Customize>Add Section, you would just need to select another collection list to add to your design and select the corresponding collections for your second list.

25-54-35311-50446

25-54-17861-53146

25-53-83739-92658

Feel free to reference our guide for the Supply theme for more information on what you are able to edit within your Supply theme.

If I am not understanding your question correctly, feel free to reach back out here, we are always happy to help out! -Marty

Marty | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
CLDS
3 0 0

HI Marty

Thanks for your detailed response, but rather like my first request to support you didnt quite understand what I needed, I had already achieved your proposal but that was limited.

However  Antoinette Joyce Buena in your support team gets full marks for understanding my request second time round, and directing me to a solution that worked.    

Also thanks to several people who reached out directly and offered to solve this for a fee - but I was able to do it in 10 mins once I had the correct info.

I tried to add the link here but somehow that didnt work - but search for : 

Create A Page Of Collections or Subset of Collection on A Page in Shopify for the Supply Theme

Many thanks

0 Likes